Friday, October 19, 2012

The week continues

Exercising with "Gold's Gym" the other day didn't hurt my knees, but it made my left arm a little sore.  I'm pretty fierce with my jabs. 

In the afternoon I did Dancing with the Stars.  It has trouble recognizing some of the gestures and I can't figure out how to hold the remote and nunchuk to correct that problem, but it still gave me 100% hits on 2 routines.  The things I dislike the most about this game is that they didn't consider the wire between the remote and the nunchuk for some gestures.  One could strangle oneself doing them.

The next day I did Dancing on Broadyway for about 30 minutes.  I like that game - it's more exercise than it looks and it rates most of my movements as Excellent whether they are or not.  (Trust me, they aren't.)

Yesterday I used Gold's Gym again for 30 minutes.  The exercises involved ducking and squats.  I have injured my right knee/hip/leg at least twice in the distant past and it usually hurts anyway - ducking and squatting doesn't improve anything.  And besides I used the board for the squats and it didn't count a single one (and I did them all for 6 minutes).  I used two remotes instead of one remote and a nunchuk and the game had trouble recognizing my punches.

No comments: